-
September 7th, 2006, 05:19 PM
#1
Inactive Member
My girls got their first 18" dolls about 2 weeks ago now. I was playing with them today-and thought they looked adorable in BB's Playful Hearts set. We have Jess and #25 has tenatively been named "Coconut" by my 3 year old-but I'm not sure if that will stick. lol The girls love them to pieces-and they've been to Kindergarten already quite a few times for drop off and pickup of my 5 year old. I loved one day when little girl came running up to me when we were dropping Julianna with Jess in tow-and said "I have a doll like that too at home." I was thinking yay! [img]smile.gif[/img] One day we'll get an album together-but for now-they'll hang out in our avatar for a bit. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Allison
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks